Money Market Share Accounts
Share Money Market Accounts are designed for the investor that doesn't want to tie up money in a certificate, yet does want to earn a higher rate of return than can be earned in the Share Savings Account. In addition to the Money Market Account, you must also maintain a Primary Share Savings Account.
To open a Share Money Market Account, just call or come by. You must sign a new signature card and we must give you a Truth-In-Savings Disclosure. The Disclosure will list additional features not covered in the highlights above and below.
Just keep in mind the following special features:
- The minimum balance is $2,500. Dividends will not be paid to this account if the balance falls below $2,500 during the dividend period.
- The minimum deposit amount is $50.00.
- The minimum withdrawal amount is $250.00.
- No more than three (3) withdrawals are permitted in one month.
- No more than six (6) transfers are permitted in one month.
- Dividends are earned daily and paid monthly (last day of each month).
- The dividend rate is subject to change each month without notice.
- There are no fees for this type of share savings investment.