Signature LoansThe Signature Loan is our most popular type of loan. Nearly one-third of all of our loans are Signature Loans. This loan can usually be done while you wait. Check with us if you think this type of loan can suit your needs. Call us in advance to be sure things can work as quickly as possible.
Signature loans are “unsecured” loans that quickly! The loan can be paid back in monthly payments over a maximum three-year period (four years if the loan is $5,000 or more).
The very maximum unsecured loan a member can have with this Credit Union is $12,500 subject to certain qualifications (see tiered amounts below). If a member has any credit card(s) issued by EPB Employees Credit Union, the credit limit amount(s) must be subtracted from the $12,500 regardless of the outstanding balance(s).
We have “tiered lending” so your credit score determines the maximum amount of funds available on your Signature. Tiered unsecured loan amounts are as follows:
- $500 to $2,500 - credit score of 500 up to 599;
- $2,501 to $5,000 - credit score of 600 up to 649;
- $5,001 to $7,500 - credit score of 650 up to 699;
- $7,501 to $10,000 - credit score of 700 up to 749;
- $10,001 to $12,500 - credit score of 750 or higher.