Visa Credit CardsEPB Employees Credit Union offers its members the Visa Credit Card. Shown below are fees of:
- 3% or $5, whichever is greater for Cash Advances (including ATM advances & Visa Checks)
- 3% or $5, whichever is greater, for a Balance Transfer
- $10 for a Telephone Payment through the automated service
- $25 for a Late Payment
- $1 per page for Statement Copies
- $10 for Card Replacement Due To Loss
- $30 to Express Ship a Card (2-day shipment)
- 1% to USD Foreign/International Transaction Fee
- $10 for Over-the-limit
Also note that there is:
- a twenty-five day grace period.
- a minimum monthly payment of 5% of outstanding balance, or $10, whichever is greater.
- no annual fee.
- an iInterest calculation computed on the average daily balance.
- a line of credit (credit limit) that is dependent on income and credit qualifications. The credit limit minimum amount is $500; the credit limit maximum amount is determined by credit score less any outstanding signature loan balance(s).
- The 12.00% interest rate is the same for both cards. Just stop by for an application or ask us to send you one.
Online SecurityGoing on-line via the Internet? Protect your Visa credit card by creating a personal password as unique as you are.
VERIFIED by VISA helps to ensure that only you can use your Visa card to buy online. Register today! It just takes a few minutes to activate. Just click on the logo above.
Important Contact Information
Questions About Your CardPlease telephone Fidelity National Information Services at 1-800-299-9842. Or, contact the Credit Union at (423) 648-3413.
Send Written Inquiries ToCustomer Service, P. O. Box 30495, Tampa, FL 33630-3495
Report a Lost or Stolen CardPlease telephone Fidelity National Information Services, our agent's 24-hour emergency line, to report a lost or stolen card.
Call card security at 1-800-325-3678.
Also, please contact the Credit Union (423) 648-3413 as soon as possible.
Mail a PaymentMake your check payable to Visa. Mail your payment to:
P. O. Box 4521
Carol Stream, IL 60197 - 4521